Last Updated, April 5TH, 2022
We respect your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we, as a data controller, may collect, share, use and process information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. It applies to all individuals who access our website (www.oneclickinfluence.com), mobile apps and in connection with our blogs, alerts, newsletters, social media sites or programs and other communication services provided on or through the Internet, and any data received from clients in relation to our services (the “Services”).
If you have any concerns or questions about your privacy or use of our Services, please contact us via email at [su*****@on***************.com] or via postal mail at the relevant location listed in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The effective date of the current Privacy Notice is noted at the top of this page.
If we make any material changes to the way we collect, use, share or process the personal information that you have provided, we will notify you by posting a notice of the changes in a clear and conspicuous manner on our website. To the extent required by applicable data protection laws, we will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes.
Information We May Collect
When you use our Services, we collect personal information about your use of our Services and information that you send us. Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific individual is not “personal information.”
We may collect and store the following information when running the Service:
- Information You Provide Voluntarily.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including: when you communicate via email or other channels; when you sign up for news, publications and marketing communications and events; when you seek career information; when you register for alumni communications newsletters, alerts, or other materials; when you submit an application for a position with us; when you sign up for a webinar or event; when you respond to our communications or requests for information; or when you retain us for legal services. The information you provide may include your name, contact information, title, and information about the organization with which you are affiliated. In relation to career information, the information you provide may also include employment history and qualifications. We only collect the personal information we need to allow us to respond to your request and/or provide the particular service you have sought.
Unless specifically requested and you use the method that we identify for such purpose, we request that you not send us any confidential or sensitive information such as credit card numbers, national ID numbers, social security numbers, health insurance number, or license numbers.
- Information We Collect Automatically.
Device Information. We may collect information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
Performance and Log Data. Our servers automatically record information created by your use of our Services, which may include information such as, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, operating system, command line information, diagnostic information related to the Services (i.e., crash activity reports), the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. For instance, when we send you an email, we may collect certain information including the nature of the email, whether you opened our email, action you took upon receipt of our email (e.g. whether you opened it or deleted it), or your name and contact information.
When you engage us to provide you with legal services, we collect and use personal information which is necessary for the performance of those services, which is usually information you voluntarily provide to us. This can include: your name, email address, contact information the company you work for, your position; identification and background information, financial information, such as payment related information, information about third parties that you provide to us, and other personal information as is relevant to our representation of you.
How and Why We Use Your Information
- To Provide Our Services to You. We process your personal information to inform you about our Services, new legal and policy developments, relevant information in the industries we serve, and our marketing events. Without your personal information, we cannot provide our Services to you.
- To Respond to Your Inquiries. We process your personal information when you contact us, such as with questions, concerns, feedback, disputes or issues. Without your personal information, we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
- To Enforce Our Terms or Agreements. We process your personal information to actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services; investigate, prevent, or mitigate violations of our terms, agreements or policies; and enforce our agreements with third parties and partners. We cannot perform our Services in accordance with our terms, agreements or policies without processing your personal information for such purposes.
- To Ensure the Security of the Service. We are committed to ensuring your safety and continued enjoyment of our Services. To do so, we process your personal information to: combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not access your account with us. We cannot ensure the security of our Services if we do not process your personal information for security purposes.
- For Research and Development Purposes. To continue to provide you with our innovative Services, we collect information about the way you use and interact with our Services for research and development purposes. Research and development help us improve our Services, and build new Services and customized features or Services. We take additional security measures when processing your personal information for such purposes, by de-identifying or pseudonymizing your information, limiting access to personnel that may conduct research and development, and applying other technical, physical, and administrative security measures.
- For Potential Employment. We process your personal information when you seek employment with us to evaluate you as a candidate for the position. Without your personal information, we cannot evaluate your qualifications for employment.
If, in the future, we use your personal information in any way that is not described in this Privacy Notice, we will disclose this to you. At that time, you can choose not to allow us to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it or subsequently obtained your consent. If you choose to limit the ways we can use your personal information, some or all of the Services may not be available to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, exchange, transfer, or give your personal information to any other company or individual for any reason except as set forth below:
- Our Service Providers. We share information with our service providers, suppliers, subcontractors, and similar third parties who provide services to us, or act on our behalf so that they can assist us with the maintenance of our Service. Our contracts with these service providers prohibit them from using or sharing with others, for other purposes than as directed by us, the information that we provide to them, or that they collect directly from our users.
- Your Consent. We will disclose your information to a person you have given us your consent to disclose to.
Links to Third Party Services
Our Service may include links to third party services where you might be able to post comments, reviews, or view third party information. The use of these third party services may result in the collection and sharing of information about you by these third party services.
This Privacy Notice does not address the information practices of any third party, unless as specified otherwise. Please note, the inclusion of a link on our Service to a third party’s service does not imply endorsement of the third party’s data handling practices, and does not imply that the third party’s practices are covered by this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these entities.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service, and to read the privacy statements of each website or app on which you land after you click on a link or social networking button.
Access to Your Information
You may access and update your personal information that we hold by contacting us directly at (su*****@on***************.com). For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to implement your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. We may only implement requests with respect to personal information that is associated with the particular email address that you use to send your request.
However, please note that we reserve the right to refuse to act on a request that is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example because it is repetitive) and/or to charge a fee that takes into account the administrative costs for providing the information or taking the action requested.
For individuals located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom during data collection, please refer to the Notice to Individual in the European Economic Area and Switzerland section below for more information about access, correction and deletion.
How We Keep Your Information Secure
We seek to use reasonable technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect user information within our organization against unauthorized or unlawful access or processing, and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We believe that these measures are reasonably adapted to the nature of the information in our custody.
However, even though GT makes reasonable efforts to protect information in its custody, no data storage or transmission over the Internet and no security system is fully secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of any information we may have collected or received from you or transmitted to you.
If you believe your information is not secure due to a problem in our systems, please immediately notify us of the problem at the address provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
We retain information about users for as long as necessary to perform the activities described in this Privacy Notice, or where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, such as for legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
When our legitimate interest for retaining your personal information ceases to exist, we will either delete or anonymize your information so that it can no longer be attributed to a particular individual. To the extent residual information remains within our databases, back-ups or other records and we are unable to anonymize it we will isolate such information from further processing until deletion is possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that an individual under 16 is submitting information, we will delete the information as soon as possible from our database.
Legal Basis. In the sections above entitled “How and Why We Use Your Information” and “Information Sharing and Disclosure” we explain various ways we process your information. We will process your personal information only (1) with your consent; (2) to perform a contract between you and us; (3) to comply with a legal obligation or (4) where we have a legitimate interest to do so, balancing this interest against your interests and fundamental rights.
Marketing. We will only contact individuals located in the Designated Countries by electronic means (including email or SMS) based on our legitimate interests, as permitted by applicable law, or the individual’s consent. When we rely on legitimate interest, we will only send you information about our Services that are similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way please click an unsubscribe link in your emails or send us an email at (su*****@on***************.com). You can object to direct marketing at any time and free of charge.
Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Services. We may limit your individual rights requests (a) where denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; or (d) where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
We may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you to ensure the security of your personal information.
- Access, Correct, Delete. You have the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Object to Processing. You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. For any consent-based processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at (su*****@on***************.com), and indicating “EEA Individual Rights Request” in the subject line of the email.
Right to Lodge Complaint. If you believe we have infringed or violated your privacy rights, please contact us at (su*****@on***************.com), so that we may resolve your dispute directly.
Special Requirements Under California Law
California law requires us to inform California residents who have provided us with personal information that they may request of us information about our disclosures to third parties (including GT Affiliated entities) for their direct marketing purposes. To do so, contact us at (su*****@on***************.com), and indicate in the subject line “California Privacy Rights”.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us via email at (su*****@on***************.com), If you prefer to contact us by postal mail, and you are in the United States or in any country other than the countries listed in the chart below, please contact us at: (su*****@on***************.com).
Generally, We may collect and use personal information for many purposes, including, but not limited to: billing, product and service fulfillment, understanding customer needs, providing a better website, improving products and services, and communicating with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services with third party products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information that You Provide to Us
We do not collect personally identifiable information e.g., name, e-mail address, contact or similar information unless you choose to provide it to us. If You voluntarily provide Us with personal information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through Our Website, We may use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide You with the information or services that You request.
Account Registration Information
In some instances, use of One Click Influence website and Services may require that You disclose certain personal information for identification, including a unique email address and demographic information (including, for example, ZIP code, age, sex, job industry, job title, and income) to register.
Billing and Credit Card Information
To enable payment, We collect and store name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address and issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party We deem necessary to address the matter.
How this Information is Used
The information We collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- to enable Your use of Our Services and fulfill Your requests for certain features, such as enabling You to participate in and renew paid services, polls, and message boards;
- by performing statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of Our Services to improve our relationship with our customers;
- for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of Our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
- to customize Your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent
An important aspect of Our Services includes direct communication with Our customers. As a result, We will periodically send You communications to Your email, text, or voice mailbox, via telephone, fax, cell phone, email, paper mail, or any other delivery method regarding the products or services you may have purchased through this Website. We may also send you information about product or service updates, new features, or information We believe You may find interesting. We may send you information regarding other products and services We offer.
Non-Personal Information Collected Through Technology and Third-Parties
During Your visit as You browse through the website, read pages, or download information, We automatically collect and store the following anonymous information about Your visit:
- the date and time You access our site;
- the pages You visit on our site;
- if You navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link;
- the technical capabilities of the computer you use to access our site;
- the internet service provider You use to connect to our site (for example “companyX.com” if You have a commercial internet account, or “universityX.edu” if You connect from a university); and
- the IP address (a number automatically assigned to Your computer whenever You are surfing the internet) from which You access our site.
We use this information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used, to detect operational problems, and to improve the website’s overall security.
Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Technologies
We use “cookies,” Web beacons, HTML5 local storage and other similar technologies. These technologies allow us to manage access to and use of the Services, recognize you and provide personalization, and help us understand how people use the Our Services. You may not be able to access certain areas of Our websites, including LocalAgentTakeover.com, if Your computer does not accept cookies from Us.
We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals.
We may transmit non-personally identifiable website usage information to third parties in order to show you advertising for One Click Influence when you visit other sites.
Analytics, Log Files and Reading History
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of Our Services, including a history of the pages You view.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information We collect about You. We do this to improve services we offer You, including customized recommendations, advertising, to improve marketing, and to track access and use of Our Services across the devices that You may use to access Our Services.
We have hired third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis about the usage, browsing patterns of our users. They may independently record the type of device and operating system You are using, general location information, as well as events that occur on Our Website, such as how often you use Our Website.
Third-party Persons or Entities with Whom We Share Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address.
Disclosure by Necessity
We may occasionally access, preserve, and/or disclose personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Our Services; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
As we continue to develop our business, We or Our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be among the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our Website, your personal information may be transferred outside of your country of use and/or residence.
When your account becomes inactive, your information may remain in our computers, electronic databases, and archives, and may not be reasonably capable of expungement.
COPPA Compliance. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.